Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"I" is for Ideals

It's funny that this was supposed to be a blog helping me to create artwork everyday, but it's turning into something else I think.  At the end of a long day, vet appointment, dog walk, dinner and homework...there really isn't a ton of time left for starting a piece of artwork.  I know this situation is temporary so it doesn't bother me and the ideas that I have to put on canvas/paper are many.

So 'I' is for my ideals and what I want to accomplish.  I have a festival coming up in July and not a whole lot of original work, so the idea is to set a goal of creating 3-4 paintings a week until the festival.  Right now, work is crazy until the end of April, so I plan on being nice to myself in the meantime and concentrating on completing my homework to the best of my ability while auction is going on at work.  Once auction is over I'll be able to concentrate more fully on my "ideals".


No comments:

Post a Comment