Monday, April 1, 2013

"A" is for anatomy....

As part of my A to Z challenge..."A" is for anatomy. My brother suggested "A" is for asshole on Facebook, but I'm stickin' with anatomy for the first post!
 I go to a class on Monday nights through our local arts council, it's not really a taught class, more of a place for artists to get together and draw from live nude models.  Tonight, they were clothed, but all the same it's a chance work from life.  We're taking a 2 week break and won't start up again until the 22nd, so I'll have to find something/someone else to draw in the mean time.  So here is my loose interpretation of anatomy...these are only 30 min. drawings so my proportions could be better....but this is great practice!




4 comments:

  1. Anatomy is the hardest thing to draw in my opinion. Keep adding skill to your obvious talent. Good luck on the A to Z Challenge!

    ~Sha_iWrite
    http://stfu4abetterrelationship.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment... I hope I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drawing was one of my favorite classes! It helped me see the world in a whole new way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping by from the A to Z Challenge. Great job! Wish I had half your talent!! I am thinking of taking a drawing basics class at our local art center. Not sure if I'll have the time yet though...have fun with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete