Saturday, January 2, 2016

30 Paintings in 30 Days! Day #1

It's been a while since I've posted here, but it's a new year with new beginnings!  Since I'm on a break from art school, I've decided to accept the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge!  Anyone can sign up at any time, so if you feel like you need a shove in the right direction, here's the link:  http://30paintingsin30days.weebly.com/blog

So I'm starting my 30 day journey with a watercolor exercise from one of my Skillshare classes (yep...I'm a Skillshare junkie), Modern Watercolor Techniques taught by Ana Victoria Calderon.  It's an exercise focused on textures and was a lot of fun, I threw in calligraphy using my Pilot Parallel pen just cuz.

1 comment:

  1. These are so wonderful :D I love jelly fishes and the colours and life that you have given them here is just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete